What can I do regarding misinformation in a DUI case? 7 Answers as of August 29, 2013

Hello, I have been charged with a DUI and I have noticed throughout the paperwork several discrepancies. One of the most outstanding discrepancies is that I received in the mail a notice of correction and proof of service. The officer changed the type of vehicle I was driving from a 4 door to a 2 door vehicle. I actually drive a 4 door vehicle. Can any and all of the discrepancies affect my case to my benefit? Thank you for you time and advise.

They go to the accuracy of the witnesses against you but may not affect the outcome.
Law Firm of Marco Caviglia | Marco Caviglia
The discrepancy you mention will make no difference.
You need to hire a DUI specialist, and do it soon because you have only 10 days to save your license. By yourself none of those discrepancies will be of any use, because you wouldn't know how to present it.
The prosecutor can subpoena the officer to testify and, at that time, correct the errors. Hence, no benefit to you.
Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law | Michael J. Kennedy
That's all part of the helpful stuff an attorney can use to defend you in these things.
    Were you driving under the influence to the point that you were less safe? Yes then you were DUI. No, then you were not DUI. No one gives a shit about whether the vehicle you were driving has 2 or 4 doors. 150 horsepower or 300 horsepower. IF you disagree with anything the police wrote, then you retain an attorney, and fight the case. However you need to fight about real things not bullshit, like it was sunny, no it was partly cloudy. YOU ARE CHARGED with DUI. Get it?
    The nature of car won't impact the ticket, but it sound like other problems may impact the ability to prove the offense.