What can I do regarding manager age discrimination by my employer? 1 Answers as of July 13, 2011

I complained about a co-worker making statments about my age and so did another employee...I received hostile treatment since. Mgmt will not speak to me. I asked to move to another department. NO ONE including HR and district mgr will give me a yes or no answer. They are trying to get me to quit. My paycheck has been wrong for a month, including payrate, ot and retro has not been given to me...I can't wait another 2 wks for back payment from a month ago! They are doing everything to get me to quit as 95% of dept is 20-30 yrs younger. They will not speak to me!! I asked district mgr to tell me if I can or can't be moved to another department as I am afraid for my safety and hostile retalation from co workers..They must think I am just going to give up and Quit. Oh heck no. Should I contact the labor dept to get my back pay, quit or give upneed advice.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator | Bernard Huff
Contact the federal EEOC office to see if you can file an age discrimination charge.
Answer Applies to: Indiana
Replied: 7/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: