What can I do regarding a defective product? Posted on June 29, 2011

My wife and I are in our mid-seventies and retired, have no money and our well went dry. We hauled water from the river to flush the toilet and bought water to drink and cook/clean with. Then we got put in touch with someone who arranged for us to get an underground water tank installed at no cost to us. We were thrilled until it collapsed the first time, then they inspected it and replaced it with another one just like it. It collapsed too and now the company, (Norwesco), is claiming it is an issue with the plumber who installed it, (Fischer Plumbing), and Fischer claims it's a defective product. Fischer says Norwesco also owes them $4,000 and are unwilling to do anything until they get their money. Meanwhile, we have no water. What can we do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: