What can I do of my chiropractor injured my back more than it already was? 2 Answers as of January 25, 2011

I was having stiffness in my lower back so I went to see a chiropractor on Sat. The first man I saw was great left with no pain at all I was not even stiff. Went back on Tuesday and saw him and everything was great left no pain at all .Had another appointment on Thurs. My first doctor was not in he was stuck at his other office, so another doctor asked me if I wanted him to adjust me I said that would be fine. I left out of there in so much pain I could not drive all the way to my regular doctor without having to stop and get out of the car. He had to give me a shot and all kinds of medications just so I can get through the pain. I have to go back today to my family doctor to get more Xrays done to see what is going on I have been in pain for 4 days now and out of work. I could work before this happen.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Paul Whitfield and Associates P.A.
Paul Whitfield and Associates P.A. | Paul L. Whitfield
Sometimes pain comes before relief. If you are genuinely hurt and your doctor thinks it was caused by the chiro you may sue him for malpractice. Call me with more details about how you are NOW and what the doctor says about your injuries.
Answer Applies to: North Carolina
Replied: 1/25/2011
Click to View More Answers: