What can I do now if the father won’t give me his address to serve him? 1 Answers as of September 05, 2017

I have full physical custody of my kids but I filed a request for order to get full legal custody as well. I don't have an address for him. I called him and asked him for address so I can have him served for court but he said no. I have the recording and I did tell him I was recording.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Get the assistance of a qualified Process Server/private investigator to assist you in finding him. If he has any visitation time with the kids, you should stage service of the papers when the visitation exchange takes place.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/5/2017
Click to View More Answers: