What can I do next if I filed for divorce 3 months ago but now my spouse is homeless and living in a tent somewhere? 5 Answers as of December 10, 2016

He keeps no contact with anyone in his family so I can’t get an address.

Carey and Leisure | John Smitten
Just set the case for final hearing. If the ex does not participate then that is not your problem. Use of a lawyer is recommended.
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Hire a private process server to personally serve him the papers wherever he might be found.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
If he filed an appearance he is responsible to notify the court of his address. Send mail to the last known address.
Joanna Mitchell & Associates, P.A.
Joanna Mitchell & Associates, P.A. | Joanna Mitchell
If he's been served, then you can proceed without him. If he hasn't been served, then you need to attempt to locate him and if you still can't, you can do "service by publication". You'll probably need an attorney to assist you, either way.
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida | Dennis J. Leffert, J.D.
You can serve all papers by Publication and if no timely response, file a Request for Default.