What can I do legally do if my husband of 13 years left with no note, no goodbye and no I don't want to be married, nothing? 1 Answers as of March 30, 2016

He took off with our 11 year old. I called the police and reported them missing. They eventually found them. What do I do now? I've been with him since I was 17. I've never worked. I am disabled. I have scoliosis and bulging disks. I have screws in my spine and I'm currently healing from a broken leg that I had surgery on. I don't want a divorce but it's obvious that's what he wants. He keeps saying he doesn't know what he wants. But my problem is I am not able to work. He's always been our financial support so I don't know what to do. He left me with our oldest son that he's raised since he was one year old.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
Your biggest concern is insuring that he continue to support you and your children. I suggest you file for limited divorce and request alimony(which should be awarded due to your poor health) child support and property.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 3/30/2016
Click to View More Answers: