What can I do in regards to my used car title holder situation? Posted on July 12, 2011

2 months ago my wife and I bought a used automobile from a local dealer, I talked to the salesmen and pointed out the center caps on the wheels where missing on one side and the running board was broke, he said they would take care of it.. that was then... I signed a agreement with a finance co, they have taken out the first payment, then the title came to me with NO LIEN holder, the dealer is calling me and wants me to bring title back to him for the finance co to be put on the back, I know I am morality obligated to pay, but what are my options?...can I just keep the car with no worries of being sued?....I would like my things fixed, as the salesmen said he would, but feel I don't need to mention it, they know they said they would fix the problems... what are my LEGAL options?