What can I do in my dispute with CPS? 1 Answers as of June 17, 2011

I am fighting cps in what I believe a racially motivated system. They will not do what they are suppose to by law for my case they have done nothing so far but tell lies that I can prove otherwise. They will not do home studies on my family so that my kids can get out of the system.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
The Department of Jobs and Family Services in general is a good organization trying to do a very difficult job. Working with them however, can be frustrating. I would be concerned from the tenor of your question that you have been branded a troublemaker. That can make things difficult to resolve. The domestic relations attorney can often times provide the needed assistance in cases like this. I would encourage you to contact one as soon as you can.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 6/17/2011
Click to View More Answers: