What can I do if the workers compensation doctor will not treat me? Posted on March 11, 2011

My doctor refuses to treat me saying my back and leg pain is not part of my original injury. I find this wrong because I never hurt till I had the wreck and I have contacted the caseworker and she refuses to call me back. My original lawyer has not gotten back to me either.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: