What can I do if the warranty company wont pay for damange to my vehicle? Posted on August 02, 2011

Well as the title says,I was taking my truck to get a repair done because it was making a rattling noise, I get a few miles from my home and the wheel broke off,the wheel bearings and control arm gave way and caused the failure,now its under an extended warranty,its still good till next year,but the garage says it'll cost up to $1700 to fix,but the warranty company wont pay for anything but the wheel bearings,I got bumper to bumper coverage for a reason,and obviously that is a mechanical failure,I would like to know if there's anything I can do,its my only vehicle,I don't have that kind of money and I live around 10 miles from anything,so I need my vehicle,please help

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: