What can I do if the trustee won't give me a copy of the disbursements? 1 Answers as of April 06, 2016

The trustee of the trust of which I am a 25% beneficiary refuses to give me a copy or an accounting of disbursements from the trust.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Minor, Bandonis and Haggerty, P.C.
Minor, Bandonis and Haggerty, P.C. | Brian Haggerty
Write the trustee a letter; keep a copy of the letter. If you still don't get a copy of the trust or an account, then hire a lawyer and sue the trustee for breach of fiduciary duty.
Answer Applies to: Oregon
Replied: 4/6/2016
Click to View More Answers: