What can I do if there was fraud discovery in a settlement? Posted on April 15, 2011

I recently discovered that a house I rented without a lease, for 9 months, and was suddenly locked out and had to fight for my belongings, and bear all expenses associated with unexpected move, was being rented illegally. The house had been contracted and court-ordered to be for sale, with the male owner claiming he was occupying. His family was helping him fraud and hiding everything from the authorities. They panicked when they were being investigated, and illegally threw us out. The real estate agent, who was on the contract, was helping them with the fraud, pretending to be trying to sell the house. Is there anything I can do to recoup any expenses I incurred because of their deceit? I have contacted the unknowing ex-wife and am handing all of the proof and documentation to her, in hope that I can help her get what was stolen from her.