What can I do if there was damage to my car from an automobile facility? Posted on July 30, 2011

I need advice on what to do about my car which was taken to a "jiffy lube" facility and the drain plug was left off and seized the engine.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: