What can I do if there is there was no GAVRON WARNING on my divorce? 10 Answers as of February 14, 2013

Married on 1981 of October, and on 2001 we got divorced. Been paying my ex support for over 10 years now. When is this going to stop or ends? Back then she is not working and now she is employed and with full benefits. Upon looking on my issue at internet, I found that there is no such thing as lifetime support for my ex. What can I do to get this?

Fox Law Firm LLC
Fox Law Firm LLC | Tina Fox
You need to do a motion for modification and request that the support payments seize.
Law Office of Carla Robey Harcourt | Carla L. Robey Harcourt
I would need to review your Decree but in most cases support alimony is modifiable. You should seek legal advice immediately.
Peyton and Associates | Barbara Peyton
You can petition the court for a modification and see what happens. I recommend you meet with a family law attorney in your community for some help. This motions can be difficult. Good luck,
Cantin Lawyers PC | John Morris
You need to pursue action to modify the alimony.
LAW OFFICE OF ANNE B. HOWARD | Anne B. Howard
Find an attorney. Find out how much she's earning now. If she makes approx. 1/2 the marital standard of living was, you may be able to file for a Gavron and then terminate support. Gavron warning may have been printed on the Judgment page - check your form it's changed now.
    Henry Lebensbaum | Henry Lebensbaum
    Speak to a lawyer the new alimony law may apply.
    The Law Offices of Tres A. Porter | Tres A. Porter
    You need to consult a family law attorney in your area, immediately to discuss filing a motion to modify the support.
    Well, even if there is no Gavron Warning if she is working now you should file a motion to terminate support or to modify it based on the current income that she has.
    Carey and Leisure | John Smitten
    File a petition to end the alimony as soon as possible
    Brimley Family Law
    Brimley Family Law | Matthew Brimley
    The maximum length of alimony is the length of the marriage. If there has been a Substantial Change of Circumstance" since the divorce like her getting employment you may be entitled to a modification or termination of alimony.