What can I do if there is an outstanding warrant against me in Nevada? Posted on March 02, 2011

I have an outstanding warrant from six year ago. I was never aware of this case ageist me, until now. This incident happened six year ago, but just now I’m being informed of it. I was 19 at the time and my friend and I went to Las Vegas and do some shopping. I was trying on some shoes when my friend told me to go and view some other store. I did not realize that, I still had the shoes on when I left the store. That when the security guard stopped us and call the police. My friend had stilled some belt from the store, but I was not aware of what he had done, until the officers searched him. We were both acquits of the crime, but I never received and court notes until now, six year later. What should I do? It’s a outstanding warrant in the state of Nevada, but I live in California. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: