What can I do if the state says I owe child support? Posted on February 17, 2011

I took a paternity test fifteen years ago. I was fourteen when it was taken in 1996. The court is now taking child support from me. They say I owe $41,000 for a child that is not mine. I have been to the friend of court, legal records, city hall, city jail, and county clerks. They all say there are no records. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: