What can I do if someone with an active ppo on me is stalking me? 5 Answers as of July 03, 2013

What does one do when the person that filed the ppo & has an active ppo on me sits outside my work waiting for me to come out? This has happened on 2 occasions. Is there paperwork I can file? I live in michigan. Thanks

I would suggest taking a picture and then calling the police to make a police report. If you have a PPO, it can then result in charges against the violating person. I hope that this was helpful.
You want to get witnesses to this behavior and then file a motion to get rid of the PPO because the person is trying to set you up.
Jules N. Fiani, Attorney at Law
Jules N. Fiani, Attorney at Law | Jules Fiani
Call the police.
If the person is actually stalking you, you could apply for a PPO against that person. You may also want to file a motion in the PPO case advising the court of what is going on and asking for relief from the PPO.
Anytime that happens you should call the police to have them make a report of it. You can use this evidence to bring to a judge to get the PPO rescinded as they obviously aren't in fear of you if they are following you. You can file the paperwork at the circuit court or retain a lawyer to represent you in the matter.