What can I do if someone uses my expunged Felonies against me? Posted on April 07, 2011

My husband has been going through horrible divorce for the past 4 years. His ex-spouse has constantly defamed my character through her paper work she puts through court. She says all these horrible lies about me. This last time they went in for Child Support Modification. She somehow obtained my felony paper work from back in 2002 which got expunged and sealed on 2005. She filed all this paper work through her attorney and the courts. Which is irrelevant to the case but I want to know how she obtained the paper work and how can I stop this it's malicious what she is doing and all I can do is sit back and watch. She also stated that I would drop her older daughter of at her boyfriends with out her knowledge and that's why her daughter got pregnant. I do not even have any type of communication with her children. It's brought a lot of stress and depression to my life.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: