What can I do if someone stored his equipment in my garage without permission? 6 Answers as of October 31, 2013

Someone stored their power tools and expensive equipment in my garage. He said it's just temporary, but when I came home, my garage is filled with other expensive equipments that is not on agreement. they are not paying a monthly fee and taking advantage of my generosity. What can I do to keep it out?

Tell them that you never agreed to any storage, even on a temporary basis and that they have to move it out immediately or pay a storage fee.
Law Office of Lisa Hurtado McDonnell | Lisa Hurtado McDonnell
Give him a written warning that he has 30 days to remove it or you will get rid off it without any compensation for the lose.
Tell him that if he doesn't take it out, you will have it taken out and stored in a storage facility and he will be responsible for paying you all costs incurred in doing so. Pay the first month's rent on the storage facility and charge him for it.
Law Office of Richard Winkler | Richard Winkler
Give him a deadline to remove it. Put it in writing. Tell him if it is not removed by that date and time you will remove it from the garage and place it in a spot that is workable for you outside of the garage. You also should make it clear. In writing, that you disclaim any liability for anything stored in or removed from the garage.
Tell him to remove his property or make an agreement on a rent.