What can I do if someone is still harrassing people from jail? Posted on June 22, 2011

What do you do when the judge told the defendant not to contact the victim and he continues to send letters from jail and the DA does not respond how can I file contempt charges with the judge that presided over this case? I live in Philadelphia.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: