What can I do if someone is slandering my name? 1 Answers as of June 28, 2011

My mother-in-law is slandering my name by saying I killed my husband, what can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Giannini Law Office, PC
Giannini Law Office, PC | Robert Giannini
Well, if anyone is even suggesting that you may have killed someone, you need to immediately stop talking and say nothing until you are seated in an attorney's office for a private, confidential consultation. I understand that you did not kill anyone - I get that. But, there are plenty of innocent people in prison. Go talk one-on-one, in person with a lawyer. The lawyer can tell you your options. Don't fool around with this.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 6/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: