What can I do if someone married me only for a green card? Posted on March 10, 2011

I was married to this guy and come to find out the he was using me for green card and better his life. While I was working he was in school so when I found out about the green card I file for divorce and now am told I have to give him half of everything that I have worked hard for. For most of the marriage he been away in 'school'. Is there anything I can do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: