What can I do if someone's insurance denied my personal injury claim? 1 Answers as of August 11, 2011

I had a car accident and the other driver had insurance but she was an excluded driver. I was injured and her insurance denied the claim. I only had liability. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Earl K. Straight
Law Offices of Earl K. Straight | Earl K. Straight
Without uninsured motorist coverage, your only remedy is to file a lawsuit against the other driver.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 8/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: