What can I do if someone in my home took some of my prescription drugs? 5 Answers as of June 03, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of George H. Shers | George H. Shers
What do you want to do? Get compensated for the value of the drugs, report the person to the police, ask them never to do it again and hide your pills. We can not give suggestions without knowing what it is that you want.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/3/2017
DEAN T. JENNINGS, P.C. | Dean T Jennings
Report the theft to the police.
Answer Applies to: Iowa
Replied: 6/3/2017
S. Joseph Schramm | Joseph Schramm
You might wish to report the incident to the police. They might have an idea of who committed the theft based on the information you supply.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 6/3/2017
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
Report it to the police.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 6/3/2017
Law Offices of Ronald A. Steinberg & Associates | Ronald A. Steinberg, BA, MA, JD
Call the cops. It's a theft.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 6/2/2017
Click to View More Answers: