What can I do if someone is ignoring judge's orders to remove property from my home? Posted on June 08, 2011

A judge had my housemate removed from my home and ordered him to make arrangements to get his stuff. That was two months ago. I need the space. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: