What can I do if someone has called CPS on me? Posted on February 25, 2011

I have a person calling local authorities concerning the care of my children. I have already been reviewed by Children Protective Services and they found no cause. The same person has also called city police to report the same thing. Is there anything I can do? These agencies cannot release information concerning where the complaints are coming from since it is reported as anonymous. My older child is getting scared anytime someone comes over. Please help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: