What can I do if someone doesn’t follow a will? 1 Answers as of May 08, 2017

My grandfather passed away a few months ago. He had given me a copy of the trust and will, as I was named second trustee should the first not perform. The trust is not in probate as everything was in there and it is just a matter of liquidating assets and distributing them. My aunt is the trustee and I feel she is doing some shady things: 1. My mother was explicitly left out of the will and my mother told me that my Aunt is giving her 12%. 2. My aunt told me the estate total is $170,000. My sister and I were both supposed to get 15%, but we only got checks for $18,000. What can I do about her not distributing the trust as stated in my grandfather’s will?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
You need to talk to a probate attorney.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 5/8/2017
Click to View More Answers: