What can I do if a rule 11 divorce agreement is not being followed? 1 Answers as of May 18, 2011

I recently was granted temporary custody through a rule 11 agreement. A judge did not finalize it. My ex wife's lawyer wrote up the agreement and we both agreed that we would have joint custody but I was the one who had custody of them. In the agreement it was agreed that my child support be returned to me immediately. My child support is taken out directly from my check every two weeks, so as you can see she is still keeping my child support from me. I have had my daughters for over 2 months already, have not asked her for a dime, but yet she is still keeping the child support, which is a violation of the agreement. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
If it is in the temporary orders, you need to get notice to your employer so they will stop taking it, tell the wife to give it back and if all else fails, deal with this at the final hearing.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: