What can I do if the public adjuster refuses to speak with me? Posted on August 08, 2011

I employed a public adjuster agreeing to pay 25% from each insurance check. After obtaining 2 big amounts, the PAs have gone cool. They are not replying to me on representing me or challenging items that insurance rejected. They are not supporting me any further, of course, if I approach insurance people and challenge their rejections, they will issue a cheque but then the PA will automatically be entitled to 25%. I am in a real mess. Can you please advise how I can cancel the contract with this public adjuster. I have asked them for a release, but they did not reply to that too. Every time I call them, they say we will get back to you. Kindly provide your expert opinion.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: