What can I do if a police officer is harassing my family? Posted on August 05, 2011

This man in Indiana has bullied my children on numerous occasions at the local park. He is not on duty when he does it. The last time it happened I was present and asked him to stop. He denied saying anything (even though I was there and heard him). The next day he called my employer and told them that I was threatening him. Is there any way of reporting this behavior so it will stop?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: