What can I do if the police are not investigating a crime against my daughter? Posted on July 26, 2011

My 15 year old daughter was raped by at least 2 (that we know of) adult males, police department is involved however it does not appear that the case is a priority. There are several things the department has not followed through with during the investigation. My daughter identified one of the males, however he has not been investigated or arrested at this point and no charges have been filed. I am not sure that my daughters best interest is being put first.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: