What can I do if police accused my son of insurance fraud and set a court date for next month? 3 Answers as of September 07, 2016

My 19 year old son while on vacation left a $2000 camera on subway. He immediately reported to MTA who showed no concern. The next day, I advised to make a police report and let them know it’s missing, may have been stolen. I just get it documented that its gone so maybe we could have it replaced through his renter’s insurance. This was a complete misunderstanding, we live in another state.

You need to retain an experienced criminal law specialist in your state to represent him. This cannot be handled without his having an attorney and by online advice.
Joel R. Salinger Attorney at Law
Joel R. Salinger Attorney at Law | Joel R. Salinger
Hire your son a very good Criminal Defense Attorney immediately!? That is what you can do. Anything else will be futile. Once charges are brought, the only thing you can do is hire an attorney and start preparing for trial. Good luck.
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
Hire a good criminal defense lawyer.