What can I do if a person is not following a stay away order? Posted on May 21, 2011

My dad had a stay away order issued, but drives by my home, threatens my wife and kids via Internet, and is harassing me. What can I do to have the court listen to me? Davidson County TN says due to it is against me it looks vindictive, I am at a breaking point.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: