What can I do if the other person doesn't sign the necessary documents? 2 Answers as of June 01, 2016

I tried to divorce my spouse but he won't sign his parts of the paperwork is there another way I can go about getting this done?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Barton R. Resnicoff | Barton R. Resnicoff
By default or contested litigation. To get a more specific answer, you need to supply more facts. Other issues may have to be dealt with(children issues[custody, support], property distribution, if any, etc. But you can get divorced whether he cooperates or not.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 6/1/2016
David A. Browde, P.C.
David A. Browde, P.C. | David Browde
Yes. You file a contested case.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 5/19/2016
Click to View More Answers: