What can I do if the other party's attorney did not file the paperwork in time? Posted on August 14, 2011

Well I was in an auto accident last year without insurance and had to appear in traffic court; however, there was no judge and I had to pay the ticket fee and wait for a letter by the department of safety(TN). About a few months later, the letter arrived and requested that I take action before June 20th, 2011 before further action of revoking my license would happen. Well the attorneys informed me that I had to pay soon yet they said they would hold off for about 3 months, so about June I wanted to start paying them before my license was going to get revoked; however, I had to pay the deductible before they could send a conditional release. After I had paid, no one sent my conditional release and now I have to pay 115 to the department of safety! Is there any actions I can take for untimely paperwork?