What can I do if my wife’s ex on parole he has been sending me disturbing pictures and he has been sending pictures of him with guns? 11 Answers as of July 11, 2014

If he is on parole and his taking pictures with guns and I got to report his parole officer about this what will happen?

If you feel threatened, you can report it to the police. Felons are not allowed to possess or own any weapons and this could be a parole violation, which could send him back to prison.
Michael J. Harris, Attorney at Law
Michael J. Harris, Attorney at Law | Michael Harris
Call 911 immediately and let the police do their job.
Hopefully the parole agent will get his parole revoked for having guns and making threats.
Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law
Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law | Charles M. Schiff
If the parole officer is convinced as to the authenticity of the photos, he would likely file for revocation of the individual's parole. In the case you describe I doubt that the parolee would be freed pending the revocation hearing.
Law Office of Robbi Abrams Cook
Law Office of Robbi Abrams Cook | Robbi A. Cook
His parole officer will most likely seek to violate his parole.
    Depends on how busy his parole officer may be. What is your real goal?
    You do need to report the matter to the police and/or his probation officer. You should also get a no contact order.
    Law Offices of Steven J. Topazio
    Law Offices of Steven J. Topazio | STEVEN J TOPAZIO
    Parole will investigate the matter and may even violate him. If your wife's ex is taking pictures of himself with guns and sending them to you and you feel threatened you could also take the pictures to the local police to make a report and then bring charges out against him yourself for threats.
    You should report it to his parole officer as well as the police. His parole officer and the police will decide whether it warrants a criminal investigation or a parole violation.
    TAMBASCO & ASSOCIATES, P.C. Attorneys at Law | R. Tambasco
    Depending on the actual depiction, it could well be considered a threat. You could consider filing a request for a protective order with the court. Depending on where you live in the state, the first step might be to contact the court clerk and the prosecutor's office. You might even consider sending copies and a letter to the parole board.
    What is the purpose of sending the pictures? It is no intent to intimidate clearly the incident and the evidence should be provided to his parole officer.