What can I do if my wife wants a divorce and has postpartum depression? 1 Answers as of November 09, 2010

I feel she may need medicine to help with her stress/pressure/postpartum depression. She is in denial she thinks I try to put everyone against her where as she is the only one that feels like this. We have 3 babies little money and she wants a divorce help me what can I do to have her get counseling.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
Unfortunately, you cannot force her to counseling. That said, I would recommend you call the Hope Center in Plano. They have faith based counseling for every religion. Get your minister or one of these counselors to help you get her to "agree" top counseling.

The only other option I know is to go to a Doctor and try to have her admitted to the hospital for her depression. Though, that may create more resentment.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 11/9/2010
Click to View More Answers: