What can I do if my wife harasses me? Posted on August 04, 2011

I have been married five months ago. I work for RPSF. Hence, I have to move anywhere in India. Sir, my wife always misbehaved with my parents and finally escaped from my home by theft of money and my mom's jewelery. she stayed with me hardly one months. She is residing now with her parents always misguide her. When we have gone to police station to lodge the complaint, SHO kept my case pending. she always threat us that she would commit suicide and trapped us before court. When my dad gone her home to ask for his jewelery and money, her brother threat to kill my father. finally my dad returned back with his empty hand. Kindly suggest me the best legal advice...

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: