What can I do if my wife does not follow our marital settlement agreement? Posted on May 29, 2011

My ex-wife has refused to pay on the Monarch Grand Vacation time share that was court ordered in our divorce MSA signed by a California judge when we got our uncontested divorce. Pinnacle refuses to take me off the Time share contract and for the last two years the collection agency has harassed me to pay since she refuses to make payments. They will issue a deed in lieu if she pays 3.306.72 and erase the contract entirely. My ex-wife refuses to pay nor cooperate what should and can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: