What can I do if my tenant has remodeled their property in violation of the lease? Posted on January 13, 2011

I have a commercial tenant who is 2 months behind on their lease who has extensively remodeled the property without my consent in violation of their lease. What is my recourse? This is in Louisiana.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: