What can I do if my supervisor is harassing me? 1 Answers as of November 06, 2012

Ive been working for a company for 4 months now. My immediate supervisor is gay, and has, since the day I started, been making up countless lies about me, involving him. Over 13 fellow employees are willing to testify on my behalf. Because of his rumors, I have been subjected to weird and uncomfortable questions and laughter. I emailed his superior, heard nothing back, and the same day had my hours cut almost in half. I guess she told him that I had emailed her, so he unplugged the internet, and told me in front of customers "I'm not going to fire you, I'm going to make you quit." Since that day, I have been written up once, and every day I am given ridiculously short time to accomplish tasks. I am reprimanded loudly in front of customers. Please help me as me and my wife have a daughter due in august so my employment is necessary.

E. Ray Critchett, LLC
E. Ray Critchett, LLC | Ray Critchett
The actions described may raise to the level of a hostile work environment. You may want to schedule an appointment with an attorney before this situation progresses any further.