What can I do if my step father is refusing to sign my car over to me now that I am 18? Posted on July 29, 2011

My mom and step dad bought a car and gave it to me for my 14th birthday, and it was agreed that when I'm 18 the car will be signed over to me. They are separated now and my step dad is giving all these (not true) excuses of why he cant sign my car over. And I need it desperately to get it fixed so I can get to work and college. What can I do? Can I sue him, or force him to sign it over?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: