What can I do if my spouse wants to cancel my petition after I got my EAD card? 4 Answers as of April 06, 2015

Our relationship has somewhat soured over the last 3 months due to mistrust and family members' influence. My spouse wants to move out and cancel her petition. What steps can I take to not have my adjustment of status canceled?

The only way you may be able to salvage the adjustment application is if you were victim of abuse by her.
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
You are out of luck in this case unless you are the victim of battered spouse.
Penn Law
Penn Law | Gigi Penn
Assuming your adjustment of status is based on a spouse or fiance petition, it may be denied if you are no longer married to your spouse, unless you can prove that you entered into a bona fide marriage in good faith. Consult an immigration lawyer to assist you and to protect your rights.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
Maybe see a marriage counselor. If she isn't cooperating, then generally, there's no way the adjustment is going to be approved.