What can I do if my sons father is refusing to return him to me? Posted on August 02, 2011

My son has spent a few weeks in CA with his father per my consent. We agreed on a return date however my son's father is refusing to return him and will not take my phone calls or texts messages asking for confirmation of my son's return. I have sole legal and physical custody of my son. Is he breaking the law? What can I do? I told the father I would come and get him and he said that he was bringing him back but he hasn't and stopped taking my calls.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: