What can I do if my son cannot represent himself in a foreclosure case? Posted on August 10, 2011

My son is being foreclosed upon by a fraudulent attorney group, in Mt. Laurel, NJ. They do not have standing and our attorney withdrew on May 30, 2011. My son is learning disabled with an IQ of 71, 69 being Mentally Retarded. He cannot proceed before the court and be able to convey the fraudulent "Assignment of Mortgage" by MERS to PHH and Fraudulent corporate resolution from MERS after the fact. Both documents have robo-signers. They do not have the original Note. How can my son get help, we have tried to obtain another attorney, but no one wants to get involved mid way through. My son cannot proceed before the court and I cannot help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: