What can I do if my property is being foreclosed on? Posted on June 12, 2011

The aoao is doing a non judicial foreclosure on my childs property in her name me as custodian. Can that happen even when the first foreclosure is still on appeal? The initial proceedings went to appeal. The aoao didnt like the ruling from the judge they then went and did a non judicial foreclosure on the property which is entitled by a child. They did a back door on this matter.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: