What can I do if my plates were due on a Friday and I forgot and was going to get them on Monday when I was stopped and given a ticket? 1 Answers as of March 11, 2017

I was in the middle of a nasty divorce in another state. My daughter needed me to I booked it back and never went back. Now I cannot get a driver’s license because there is a ticket holding me back. This all happened in about 2000 or 2001.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
I assume a warrant has also been issued, in addition to putting a hold on your license. I suggest that you hire an experienced traffic law attorney to represent you. Your attorney can get your warrant lifted and take care of your old ticket. If you have an attorney representing you, you won't have to appear in court, turn yourself in to police, or pay the bond.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 3/11/2017
Click to View More Answers: