What can I do if my papers arent sealed? Posted on April 12, 2011

My ex has my daughter Mon-Thursday and I have her Fri-Sun and pick her after school. She is not letting me see her because she stated me and wife hit my daughter. We both have joint custody and she is not letting me see her nor talk to her supervised. I went with the police to try to get herand they told me they couldn't because joint custody papers are not sealed. They are doing something to her over there. She drastically changed in one week and it was the week she was at her grandmas / mom. I think they are mentally abusing her. It cannot be that she is playful with me from one day and the other she doesn't want to see me. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: