What can I do if my niece wants to come live with me in the states? 6 Answers as of July 03, 2013

My niece lives in Mexico and she would like to live with me. My brother is a naturalized US citizen living in Mexico and unemployed. What can I do to get my niece into the States?

Your niece should be a LPR or USC by her relation to her father, yes? Why don't you let your brother do all the paperwork for your niece? More needs to be known as to why your brother is not doing it. You cannot apply for your niece. Your brother can.
You can not do anything. Her father (if that's the brother you are talking about) can petition for her and depending on how old she is, it could take 9-12 months or many many years.
LAW OFFICES OF ALAN R. DIAMATNE APLC
LAW OFFICES OF ALAN R. DIAMATNE APLC | Alan R. Diamante
More facts are needed. What status does your niece have?
US citizen father can still petition and you may be the co-sponsor.
Easiest would be to have her father petition for her and use you as the co-sponsor.
    Your brother can file an I-130 petition for her, however I believe he needs to be inside the US to file for her (and to meet certain residency requirements.) If she is under 21, then she is immediately eligible to get her green card. But have a full consult with a competent immigration attorney to research the issue of his domicile.) Otherwise she can try one of the student or work visas.